Tuesday 3 January 2012

52 Week Challenge: 'Make It Sparkle' Mani!


Happy 2012 everyone! I hope you all had a good night celebrating in the New Year. My Boyfriend, his friends and I went down to our local city for a night out on the town, which was eventful to say the least! Especially having to treck up an almost vertical hill to get to where we were being picked up from!
I thought I would show you a quick look at my NYE nails I did before leaving. I wanted to do something amazing, but as I didn't have time to do that, I thought I would just do something simple yet effective. For the base I used 2 coats of Ciate - Superficial with China Glaze - Atlantis over the top. I then used a small nail art brush and BarryM - Silver Foil to write the numbers. I was pretty impressed with how the '20' turned out as I did it using my left hand (non-dominant).
What did you do for NYE? And did you do any special mani's for the occasion? Let me know!


EDIT; If you've read the below post, you'll know I'm now partaking in the Year Challenge. So instead of redoing a glitter mani, I thought I would recycle this mani, as it is now no longer on my nails!

Make sure to check out the other challengers posts too!
Nicel
Jenna
Charlotte
Kevan
Lissa
Liz
Cindy

3 comments:

  1. Cute mani!!! My New Year's Eve was quiet. Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 2012! Awesome job freehanding those numbers! :o

    By the way, I've nominated you for the Kreativ blogger award! :)

    http://www.nailzilla.com/2012/01/happy-new-year-everyone-and-kreativ.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love atlantis!! so pretty. and i'm loving the 2012 on your nails:]

    ReplyDelete