Wednesday 21 November 2012

Shimmer Swatch Series: Alice

Hi ladies! I'm back with another instalment of my Shimmer Swatch Series, this time I want to show you the gorgeous Alice. 
Before I get into the swatches, I just want to apologise for my absence recently, truth be told, I have been SO unmotivated to swatch or blog about anything lately, I have no idea what has brought this on, but something is seriously up. So I will try and get as many old swatches up as I can and in the meantime, try and get my blogging mojo back! I just hope you'll all still be around when I return full force!

Alice is packed full of various sized Silver Holographic glitters in a clear base. I was actually a little giddy to discover Alice also has Silver star glitters inside too! Unfortunately, it's been nothing but rainy and miserable in the UK lately, so I was unable to capture the Holographic glitters properly on my nails, however as you'll see below, in a bottle macro I took a while back, they are very prominent. I layered 1 thick coat of Alice over 2 coats of Models Own - Grey Day for the photos below.








Although Cindy is currently on vacation and is closed until November 26th, Shimmer retails at $12 for 15ml and you can even create your own custom polish for $15! You can find everything you need to know about the latest offers, releases and swatches for Shimmer polish via her Etsy, Facebook and Blog.

7 comments:

  1. So sparkly and pretty!! I really like this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love it! Can't take my eyes off it, very pretty polish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo pretty, the stars are like hidden little gems!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This polish is lovely :) really like the little stars in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, we dont' normally post anything. So you're all lucky :) well not really. We're just blowing our own horn here. Yes!, we like the nailm of this blog. Oh, by the way, the reason we are here is that we have a blogger thing going on at clubnailpolish.com , so check it out. You are sure to be in contention. Peace!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa ^^ *confused* at that.

    Great job with this swatch. Love shimmer!

    ReplyDelete