Monday 26 November 2012

Shimmer Swatch Series: Karen

Hi ladies! You may notice something a little different about my blog? I spent the day trying to give it a new look, I'm somewhat happy with it, but it still needs a few adjustments. Unfortunately, I am a complete spaz when it comes to HTML/Web design, so it is only one of the pre-made layouts, but hey! No one's perfect right!? So, if you were one of the people who came to my blog at some point today and had a little panic that it was suddenly set to private, that would be why!
Continuing on with my Shimmer Swatch Series, I have Karen to show you this time around. As with all Shimmer polishes, Karen is a full blown glitter bomb. Described by Cindy, the creator, as a "Lavender pink with a hint a plum Glitter Polish" but as you can see, there's a lot more going on in this little bottle of happiness. Karen is also packed with Holographic squared & hex glitters in a clear base. As with all of my previous Shimmer swatches, one coat of Karen has been layered over Jessica - Midnight Affair. The things I love most about Shimmer are how dense the glitters are and easy they apply and also that every bottle is consistent with the previous. Cindy is truly a master of her art!








Shimmer Polish is now back in business after taking a short haitus for some serious R&R, so if you want to have your own bottle of Karen head on over to Etsy to snag one for yourself at just $12 each! Whilst you're there, take a look at the other amazing polishes Shimmer has to offer, you won't be disappointed! As always, remember to keep checking Shimmer Polish Facebook page for the latest information and swatches!

2 comments: