Monday 24 June 2013

Guest Blogger: PenguinsLeftGreenPolish!

Hi ladies! I know I've been neglecting my blog something chronic lately, so to make up for it, I have decided to feature some Guest Bloggers over the next week or two! First up we have Nada from PenguinsLeftGreenPolish showing us a cute mani inspired by her phone case! So without further ado, let's hand the reins over to Nada!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Ladies!

Third guest post :D I love doing these things and making an appearance on my favourite blogs! I'm so glad I discovered Polished Criminals, love Rachel's blog loads! Part of the British bloggers group on facebook I jumped at the second I saw she wanted guest bloggers, I mean...who wouldn't?! One of my favourite bloggers!

Today's post I've written up is all about my iPhone case, it's so cute and has watermelons on it!! The seeds of the watermelon is like bumpy and I keep running my nails against it :D simple pleasures!
I wanted to paint em on my nails!

I used a base colour of Pussy Galore - O.P.I (OMG, Fav polish ever :D) Reviewed it HERE! And used a brush to do the finer detail :)

What do y'all thinkies?!



Love the texture the base colour gives to the design on top so I didn't bother adding top coat :)

Here is the phone case!

Soooooo Cute!!
Oh but I didn't stop there :) I went crochet crazy and crocheted a watermelon to go along!!



Yes! Just that last touch was needed :D Overall, love how the manicure turned out!

What do you guys think? :)

Thank you Rachel for having me :) xxxxxxxxxx (lol)

Keep up to date with PenguinsLeftGreenPolish at:
Instagram: akacherry10

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How cute is that mani?! Thanks again to Nada for being a part of this pretty new concept on Polished Criminails, if you like what you see, be sure to follow her on all social media linked above! If you think you'd like to be a part of the Guest Blogging series, send me an e-mail with your blog link to; rachel-karina@polishedcriminails.com and I will give you all the information you need to become a Guest Blogger! I wonder who will be here next?!

4 comments:

  1. What a cutsie! :)
    And you must def love watermelons! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!! Thanks for having me Rachel :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is super cute! Watermelons always remind me of summer (in a good way) and I love your watermelon print casing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. You may think that you can just look over the property on your own to find problems, but if you're not trained you may miss some things. satta king satta Bazaar

    satta king satta Bazaar

    ReplyDelete