Wednesday 26 June 2013

Guest Blogger: Nail Polish Creations

Hi ladies! We're back again today with another Guest Blogger on Polished Criminails, this time it's Lisa from Nail Polish Creations! She'll be showing us a selection of her favourites from Nail art design to decorations! So without further ado, let's hand the reigns over to Lisa!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Polished Criminails readers! My name is Lisa I have a blog named Nail Polish Creations, I am super excited to share a mani with you today. I signed up to do this guest post and with e-mail response was told to possible do a post with my favourite nail art techniques/nail art tools/nail polishes you couldn't live without etc. I decided to do a mani featuring my favourite colour, favourite nail art design, with my must have polish, and use my favourite nail art decoration. Somehow I was able to collaborate each of those aspects into one mani, lets check it out!


Color Club: Eternal Beauty
Lime Crime: Lavendairy
Glequins


Let me elaborate on each of my favourite's now. If you are familiar with my blog you already know I am obsessed with purple, thus being my favourite colour. I just LOVE all puzzle mani's, they are so simple and I always get compliments on my nails when I have this design on. My must have polish is Eternal Beauty, yes it is purple, and it is the best hologram ever with fantastic formula! Lastly my favourite nail art decoration is glequins, they are so versatile and who doesn't love more sparkle! I hope you enjoyed my mani and maybe I will see you over at my blog! Thanks for allowing me to guest post!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love this design! I must be the only person in the world that hasn't done a puzzle manicure! This also reminds me that I must purchase those gorgeous Lime Crime polishes asap! Thanks again to Lisa for being a guest blogger on Polished Criminails! Be sure to check out her blog and give her some love. 

9 comments:

  1. I've never done a puzzle one either! It looks gorgeous, I love the combination of the pale and the holo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the nails!

    http://ourbittersweetaddiction.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love guest blogging. I love this look. It looks great and is something different. Thank you so much for guest posting.


    Professional Doctorate

    ReplyDelete
  4. A good strategy to buy Twitter followerscan be buy twitter followers linked to the amount of information that is available about information technology.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG. I just have to try this soon. This is amazing. Wonderful job, and such an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Satta king Satta Bazaar
    satta king satta bazaar Hire a professional inspector to come out and see the property you're thinking of putting your money into.

    ReplyDelete
  7. play bazaar

    satta king This can reduce the stress that exacerbates eczema.

    ReplyDelete