Saturday 8 June 2013

Swatch: A England - She Walks In Beauty

Hi ladies! I have an old A England swatch I found whilst browsing through my swatch folders that has yet to be published so I thought I would give it it's time in the Spotlight. I don't really have much to say here, so let's get straight into it!




She Walks In Beauty is part of the Heavenly Quotes collection and is a mix of large and small Rose coloured hexagonal glitter in a shimmering Golden base. The Golden shimmer shifts as it hits different lighting, which adds to it's unique-ness. I did need to do a little glitter placement with some of the larger hexagonal glitters, but nothing too major. I layered one coat of She Walks In Beauty over Killer Colours - Twisted Silk* without a top coat.  

A England polishes can be purchased directly from their website for £9 each if you're in the UK. Due to the new Royal Mail restrictions, A England no longer ships internationally. But never fear! International readers can purchase A England polishes from these retailers; Ninja Polish, Llarowe, Mei Mei Signatures and Nail Polish Canada

6 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love how you layered it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a delicate and pretty combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, I love the rose gold glitters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need this polish in my life. Beautiful swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. think that you always have to pay the list price for a piece of property. A lot of the time an owner will make the price higher than it should be because they expect people to try and negotiate with them. play bazaar satta king
    play bazaar satta king

    ReplyDelete
  6. satta king

    satta Matka there are ways to treat it that can make is less so. You can change your life and battle on with this advice.

    ReplyDelete