Sunday 5 August 2012

Swatch: Purple Professional - 36

Hi ladies! Before I get into the post, I just wanted to announce that I have finally purchased my own domain name! Which means my blog is now polishedcriminails.com instead of polishedcriminails.blogspot.com! How exciting is that!? I've been wanting my own domain for the longest time, but never got around to doing so until last night, so it's still in transition mode at the moment, so if certain features of my blog isn't working, that will be why!
I have another Purple Professional polish to show you today, if you haven't seen my previous Purple Professional posts, you can click HERE to be taken to those! Purple Professional is a Portuguese brand which is currently in the process of expanding their line to various other countries, which is exciting news! I thought I would show you Shade 36; a dark Lilac creme. The photos below are 3 coats of 36 without a top/base coat taken Indoors in Natural Light (sunshine, where are you?!?)



Sorry for the short post! But a short one is better than none right? What do you think to Purple Professional? Have you tried any of their products yet, if so which ones?! Purple Professional polishes retail for around €3 and can be ordered through any authorised retailers listed here or directly through their Facebook page. They are also currently looking for distributors! So if you think you'd be interested in stocking Purple Professional products in your shop, please e-mail paula.purpleprofessional@sapo.pt

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new domain name!!

    This really is an interesting shade, almost like a neon pastel. Very unique! :)

    ReplyDelete