Friday 30 December 2011

A quick NOTD



I thought I would do a quick NOTD post for you whilst I have some peace and quiet as my boyfriend has his rowdy friends round, but they're currently pumping iron in the gym downstairs. Ahhh, bliss!
I first saw this on Missglamorazzi's YouTube channel and I thought it looked pretty cute. It's simple yet different to the normal french manicures. I did change it up a little and used China Glaze - Cosmic to do the black tips as I wanted a little bit of glitter in there, but even that didn't fulfil my glitter needs, so I added a swipe of my Saffron polish (pictured) to add a bit more sparkle to it! The base I used is Basil Street by Nails Inc, which I got free with Glamour magazine - wooo!

This is probably going to be my last post of 2011 :'(. I was going to do a top 10 polishes this year, but everyone seems to be doing so. BUT if I have time before I go out tomorrow I may have a little swatch fest and get them uploaded sometime. If not, then i will possibly do it first week into the new year. Happy 2012 (let's hope we see Christmas 2012 ;))

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty manni!! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty funky french! So festive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been a huge fan of nude polishes or funky Frenches, but I must admit that I really love this. It's chic but subtle and probably looks amazing with an LBD. So happy I found your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for taking the time out to find and read my blog! I appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete