Saturday 17 December 2011

Polish Count; December

Last month I decided to do a monthly polish count, to keep track of my vastly growing collection and boy has it grown.
When I counted last month (November 22nd) I had 99 polishes. This month, my collection has grown a hell of a lot since then, to the point where I think I have a problem. I said I was going to include photos of all my additional polishes every month, but to be honest with you, I can't even remember half the stuff I got this month, if you're interested though, most of the new polishes will be in various nail mail posts.

POLISH COUNT (DEC 17) ; 175

No, this isn't a typo. I've actually bought a whooping 76 polishes less than a month...Holy cow. Houston...I have a problem.


6 comments:

  1. I do the same. I was pretty tame after April and all thru summer,but since September,I've hauled so much I've truly lost track of all the new stuff and well,finding time to wear it, that's another story altogether.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No kidding, I'm so focused on buying the polishes that I hardly ever wear all the colours I have. I think if I took out the unworns, I would die of a heartattack! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god! How do you store them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're in good company hon! And like you, sometimes I don't even remember what I got, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've recently re-homed them all, the storage boxes I was keeping them in ran out of room, so I've moved them into drawers in my vanity. I plan to do a post on them soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad I'm not alone! It's pretty worrying sometimes when I can't even keep track of where they're coming from!

    ReplyDelete