Tuesday 13 December 2011

What are your 'go to' nail treatments?

Recently my nails have been looking pretty sorry for themselves, they're so stained to the point I can't even look at them naked so they constantly have to be painted, which is bad I know, as one of the main reasons they're stained is because I don't let them breathe! Also, for as long as I can remember, they've been full of ridges and constantly peel no matter what I try and do to stop it.

Can any of you lovely followers recommend some products to me to help make my nails healthy again? They can be UK or international brands, as long as I can get my hands on them easily enough. I'd really appreciate all the help & advice I can get, my nails seriously need cheering up. If you can also recommend the best cuticle creams/oils you use too! Especially since it's so cold here in England now, my hands need some loving!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like they need some moisture! Especially since it's winter. Use hand & cuticle cream as often as you can. I don't have an treatments at the moment but I think Nailtek II is good & a friend of mine swears by OPI Envy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also swear by Nailtek Foundation II. It's been a life saver for my nails. I used to use OPI Nail Envy with no results, and Nailtek stopped the breaking and splitting. My favorite cuticle treatments are Lush Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter and CND Solar Oil. I think everything works a little different for everyone. Hopefully you find what works best for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I'll have to have a little snoop around for those. I've been so tempted to buy OPI, but it's so pricey and to hear you say it didn't work is off putting, but then mikki's friend swears by it, I guess it's whether or not I want to take a risk.

    ReplyDelete