Wednesday 10 April 2013

Swatch: Catrice - The Dark Knight

Hi ladies! I have another Catrice polish for you today, which I bought in my most recent Sally Magpies order after she recommended it to me! I really like the formula of Catrice, every one that I have tried apply flawlessly and dry super glossy. The only downside is that until recently, Catrice wasn't available in the UK which resulted in me stocking up on as many as possible on a trip to Bruges. Fortunately, thanks to Sally Magpies, Catrice is now available in the UK for just £4 a bottle! 




The Dark Knight is a gorgeous deep almost Black Plum with a Purpley Blue shimmer. I applied 2 coats of The Dark Knight without a base/top coat!

Catrice are available in most European countries for €2.75 a bottle, or if you're in the UK you can purchase Catrice polishes here for £4!

5 comments: