Monday 25 February 2013

Event: Professional Beauty Exhibition, London

Hi ladies! You may have seen a few pictures already on Facebook, but I thought I would make a little post with some more photos from Professional Beauty London that I attended on Sunday at the Excel. A lot of you are unsure what Professional Beauty is about, but basically it's a huge exhibition where many Salon brands and retailers come together under one roof and professionals from all over the beauty industry are able to attend to purchase things under retail value. Although it is a trade show for professionals, I think it is open to the general public too, but I can't be sure of that.

I'm not going to show you what I actually bought, that will all be included in my End of Month haul on Thursday. But I will give you a little sneak peek at the end! I went a liiittle crazy and before I knew it my money had vanished. Looking back now I do have a little regret at how much I spent, but at the same time I wish I had bought more. I also forgot to take photos when I first got there and it wasn't as busy, so I wasn't able to get as many of certain brands as I'd have liked since you couldn't get anywhere near the stands! OPI being the major one! Anyway, enough about that, let's get onto some photos!


















Some of these came out a little blurry due to having to pull out and take the photo as quickly as possible before someone walked in the way etc. And as promised, here's a little sneak peek at the haul, the first photo is of mine and my friends bags and the second is what I actually came home with...



15 comments:

  1. Looks amazing! Wish I could have gone x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous! Although I dread to think how much money I'd spent if I went! CAn't wait to see your new polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jealous!! I only bought 10 polishes and knew I had to stop after that or I would just keep on going!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew I should have gone, although it would have broke me! Looks like a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was crazy crowded! Where was Color Club, I couldn't find it! Have to meet up if you going to Olympia! Wonder if Cargo will be on this summer. Love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're telling me Annie! I was lucky to be there at opening and it wasn't near as busy as it was a couple hours later when I went for dinner. I managed to get to OPI first and get that out of the way before it was impossible to get anywhere near it.
    Colour Club was right at the back wall, if you carried on walking past OPI, China Glaze & Nubar you would have gotten to it!
    I may be going to Olympia, it all depends on travel arrangements!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think my sister went to a exhibition these few days but not sure if she came here. I'd be broke if I went though. Absolutely love the look of the stalls!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is like a polish version of a sweet shop. I'd be in absolute heaven there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks , I have recently been looking for info approximately this subject for ages and yours is the best I have discovered till now. However, what about the bottom line? Are you sure about the supply?
    hollywood venues

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nexus Exhibitions Pvt Ltd is one of the Premier Indian Exhibition Company which has Beauty Exhibition successfully organized number of exhibitions/ shows in the B2C & B2B segment with portfolio comprising of fashion, lifestyle & beauty related events across India since 2006

    ReplyDelete
  11. satta king
    satta king A good first step is a bedroom, where you can use solar power for just a reading lamp and a radio or alarm clock. Then work up from there!

    ReplyDelete