Saturday 16 February 2013

Swatch: Hits - Blue Jazz

Hi ladies! Again, I am the worst blogger in the world. This post was supposed to be up yesterday, but since I wasn't able to schedule it on Thursday and went for a 'nap' when I got in from work yesterday that ended up being a full night sleep, that didn't happen. I wanted to show you one of the many Hits polishes I purchased from Sally Magpies a couple weeks ago from the MTV collection. Hits polishes come from Brazil and would otherwise be unknown to us if stockists like Llarowe hadn't introduced them to us all. Of course, being from the UK ordering from Llarowe took time since it's based in the US - so I never did, but when I heard about Sally Magpies and found out she also stocks Hits, I knew I had to get a couple to try.
So let's have a look at Blue Jazz!





Blue Jazz is a sheer Blue jelly base with Blue holographic & Green hexagonal glitter and smaller Blue holographic glitter. I applied 2 coats of Blue Jazz over OPI - Yodel Me On My Cell and applied a top coat to smooth everything out. This is very similar to Deborah Lippmann - Across The Universe, but since I don't have Across The Universe I can't do a full comparison to see just how similar.

If you're from the UK/Europe you can purchase Blue Jazz or various other Hits polishes here or if you're International here. What do you think to Blue Jazz?

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure I'm going to buy this once I leave your page! I'm usually iffy about glitter polishes, but I can't wait to layer this over my favorite blacks and dark blues!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you ready yourself to make the switch to green energy, try getting a step ahead of the game by decreasing your present energy needs. satta king
    satta king

    ReplyDelete