Wednesday 20 February 2013

Swatch: piCture pOlish - Attitude

Hi ladies! I've been on a little piCture pOlish hype lately, my collection going from 2 to 6 in the space of a month and a half. Truth be told, up until the ABC Challenge, the 2 piCture pOlish I already owned had been sitting in my Helmer for around 3/4 months untried, but as soon as I used them, I knew I needed to get some more. I love everything about them, the formula, the design, the colours, the staying power the only thing I didn't like about piCture pOlish was the fact that in order to get them, I had to order internationally, which isn't the most ideal for someone who is completely incapable of waiting for a package to arrive. I want to be able to purchase something and have it right away, or at least a day or two thereafter. Then, along came Sally Magpies - a UK stockist of piCture pOlish and the reason my collection has expanded whilst my bank account depleted. 
Today I want to show you Attitude - created by Kim, owner of Overall Beauty!



Oh sunshine, there you are!



Attitude is a deep Purple packed with shards of Holographic particles. It's like the Purple cousin to OPI - My Private Jet! I applied 3 coats of Attitude for the photos above without a Top Coat. Also, the sun finally came out after a long time hiding, so I just had to capture some outside shots of Attitude in action!

piCture pOlish are available from various retailers around the world, to find a stockist near you click here. To see more of my piCture pOlish swatches click here. Do you own any piCture pOlish shades? If so which is your favourite?

8 comments:

  1. So so pretty! I love this nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must have this polish! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woww.. super pretty.. I think it looks like galaxy nail :D

    beautyfoodlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous shade! I think it's the purple cousin of MPJ too. One more reason why I need to have it :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beuatiful swatch and gorgeous polish!
    I feel like PP polishes are following me every blog I go! I am so getting myself some shades! heheh

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I really want to try one of these polishes x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It really looks like galaxy nails already! Add a couple of little white star dots and you're pretty much there!
    www.pownails.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can get a grant from the government to help you invest into some renewable energy. play bazaar satta king

    ReplyDelete