Saturday 21 July 2012

Swatch: Catrice - Khaki Perry

Hi ladies! I have another Catrice polish to show you today from my recent swap with Rosa! I must admit, I wanted this polish for it's name, as an 'in the closet' Katy Perry fan, I thought it was cute. Khaki Perry itself is a strange colour, a metallic mixture of Golds, Greens & Greys, but not really 'Khaki' as the name suggests. As it's a metallic finish, the brush strokes are visible on the nail and I did find with Khaki Perry they are a lot more apparent than some other metallic finishes. Streaky with the first coat, to achieve full coverage and also to even out the streaks, I applied 3 coats for the photos below without a Base/Top coat.


Label Shot

Indoors, Natural Light
Natural Light

Direct Sunlight
Originally released with the Modern Muse Collection as a limited edition polish, Khaki Perry has since been added into the permanent line, so you'll have no troubles locating it! What are your thoughts on Khaki Perry? Do you see it on your wish list any time soon?

5 comments:

  1. I just grabbed this one on a blog sale! #winning! Now I'm definitely going to have to wear it. Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't think you'd be far off when a Green is about ;). Thanks! But I'm not too sold on it if I'm honest!

      Delete
  2. That color is awesome, it looks different in every pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like it! Who doesn't love a good "Katy Perry" polish!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete