Monday 9 July 2012

Swatch: Megan Miller - Framboise

Hi ladies! Remember me?! I'm really sorry that I have been almost non-existent over the past couple of weeks! To be honest, I'm completely overwhelmed at the moment and blogging/swatching has been one of the last things on my mind. I'm now in the process of kicking myself back into gear and getting up posts on a more regular basis, I just need to work out a schedule! 
Anyway, back to the main post! I have a polish by a brand named Megan Miller, which I believe is relatively new to the polish scene with 12 colours currently in the collection. Ever since I first found out about Megan Miller, I have been wanting to try them out. The reason being the cute bottle the polish is housed in! I've honestly never seen anything quite like these little bottles of joy. 
The polish I have to show you today is Framboise, a deep, Burgundy red jelly. The photos below are three coats of Framboise without a top/base coat. I was impressed with the formula, it was exactly the right consistency, not too runny (which I have found with a few jellies I have come across) and it dried in a good amount of time.

Bottle Shot (how cute is this bottle?!?) 
Label Shot

Indoors, Natural Light

Natural Light

Direct Sunlight

Megan Miller polishes are available to purchase worldwide from Mei Mei Signatures for 18SGD (Singapore Dollars) which works out at around £10/$14/€12 each for 15ml of product. As well as Megan Miller, Mei Mei Signatures stocks a wide range of polish from Indie Brands (Girly Bits, All That Glitters) to Mainstream Brands (China Glaze, OPI, Orly).  You can find both Megan Miller & Mei Mei Signatures on Facebook where they post latest news/discounts on various polishes from Mei Mei and upcoming polishes from Megan Miller!



3 comments:

  1. Interesting, it looks like an old balsamic vinegar bottle, the color is not so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colour, I was happy to see Megan Miller has finally come to the UK. I will be trying some of these soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute bottle & pretty color!!

    ReplyDelete