Saturday 21 July 2012

Swatch: Purple Professional - 10

Hi ladies! Just a quick post to show you another Purple Professional polish in shade '10'. 10 is a dusty Purple creme with Pink undertones. I had no issues with the formula and it was opaque in 2 coats. The photos below are without a Top/Base coat, but I don't even think it needs a Top coat, unless you want long lasting wear, since it's already so glossy.

Indoors, Natural Light

Natural Light

Direct Sunlight

Purple Professional is fast becoming one of my favourite brands, their formula is practically flawless and their range of colours are amazing, I just wish I could get them easily! Stay tuned for some more Purple Professional polishes coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. this is a gorgeous purple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    What a gorgeous pink.
    I loved it!

    I have been following your blog.
    Follow me too, please.

    kisses
    Néné

    http://miscelaneasssss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete