Saturday 14 July 2012

Swatch: Purple Professional - 14

Hi ladies! I'm back with a new brand to my blog called Purple Professional. Purple Professional is a relatively new brand, which I believe is currently only available in Portugal. Starting out in the Gel Nails market, Purple Professional recently expanded their range regular polish too! Unfortunately, Purple Professional polishes aren't available online, but from select authorised retailers around Portugal. For a full list of those, check out Betty Nails post here to see if they're available near you!
I was lucky enough to receive 6 polishes in a recent swap I did with a lovely Portuguese lady named Rosa from The Nail Polish & The Blog amongst other AMAZING polishes. Unfortunately, Purple Professional polishes don't have names, just numbers, so here's number 14 for you! This didn't pick up too well on my camera, showing up as an almost sky Blue, it actually shows a lot more Teal in real life *is this real life!?*, sorry, I just HAD to...For the photos below I used two coats of 14 without a Base/Top coat. It applied well, without any flooding or streaks and dried quickly too, definitely a trait I look for in my nail polishes. The brush was relatively wide, slightly smaller than OPI brushes, and also flat, making the polish easy to apply.

Indoors, Natural Light
Natural Light

Direct Sunlight

Purple Professional polishes retail for around €3 and as I mentioned previously, can be ordered through any authorised retailers (here) or directly through their Facebook page. I'm told that Purple Professional are currently making plans to expand their brand outside of Portugal, so keep an eye out for updates by liking their Facebook page! How are you liking #14? Do you think you will be purchasing some Purple Professional any time soon? Stay tuned for more swatches!

6 comments:

  1. LOOOOOVE this!!! I'm a sucker for blues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty shade of blue! Never heard of this brand before!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Beautiful!!
    http://justtalknails.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely beautiful color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lovedd it!! So cool !! To see a Purple in here!! <3 <3 <3
    Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete