Tuesday 21 May 2013

Swatch: BarryM - Confetti Effects pt. 2

Hi ladies! So I have had these swatches on my computer for the longest time now and just haven't gotten around to posting them. I asked a while back whether I should do a post for these two Confetti polishes or just add them to my Facebook page, since I'd already reviewed 3 of them and I like to do 'collection' posts, the response from you all was to do a post for them, so here it is! You can see swatches of the three other polishes in this collection, Marshmallow, Liquorice and Dolly Mixture, here
I won't ramble on in this introduction, all of the information about how I found the application/formula of these polishes can be found in the first post, linked above.


Let's get into the swatches shall we!



Bubblegum is a mixture of bright Blue and White matte bar glitter in a clear base. This polish is everything I hoped it would be. After seeing the Press Release I was desperately hoping for it to be a bright Blue glitter and not another dupe for Jaye Bird and as you can see, it was! This is one coat of Bubblegum over BarryM Blue Grape without a top coat.



Sour Apple is a combination of an almost neon Blue and Yellow matte bar glitter in a clear base. Like Dolly Mixture, this is one we have seen before from both Nails Inc and Invogue, so if you have those then you probably won't need this one too. This is 1 coat of Sour Apple over BarryM Key Lime without a top coat.


So there you have the remaining 2 Confetti polishes from BarryM! These are now available from BarryM's website along with the Summer Gellys, here. Unfortunately they won't be available in Boots/Superdrug for another couple of weeks, their official launch date is June 8th for Superdrug and June 12th for Boots!



6 comments:

  1. Can't wait to get my hands on some of these! I want the sour apple, marshmallow and dolly mixture... tempted to buy online now lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really not a bar glitter fan. This two are so gorgeous! I really love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are the 2 i want! so tempted to get them online but im holding out for the store release and a 3 for 2 offer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Avoid high-maintenance homes with extravagant gardens or swimming pools. Look for commercial properties that could house a number of different businesses with minimal remodeling.play bazaar satta king
    play bazaar satta king

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eczema can cause your skin to become dry and dry. The reality is that using moisturizers frequently helps the skin's play bazaar

    play bazaar natural moisture in when they are applied regularly. This will reduce the skin.

    ReplyDelete