Monday 3 October 2011

Nail Trends: Autumn 2011

For me, Autumn is season of preparing. Whether it be preparing for the cold months ahead or getting the Christmas list written down, it all happens here. Being the type of person who lives for the hot weather of Summer and just wants to curl up in my duvet in the snow for Winter, so Autumn helps me to get ready for the dreaded coldness. As well as that it's also a time for a new trend! Shying away from the pastels of Spring and the brights of Summer and bringing the deeper shades and nudes.
Personally, for my nails I LOVE this season, I find the darker tones seem to suit my pale skin a lot more than pastels/bright colours do.
Which means I will be posting my favourite colours for Autumn every day for the next week, going from the Greys, to Browns, to Greens and to Nudes.

What are your favourite season nail trends and why? Let me know in the comments below!


No comments:

Post a Comment