Sunday 23 October 2011

NOTD: Black & White

Have you ever had one of those weeks where you just can't seem to be inspired by anything, well for me, it's one of those weeks. However, I looked down at my plain boring nails, and I just wanted something on them. So I cracked open the bottle of ELF's black polish and gave myself a black manicure. Feeling satisfied I left it there. It wasn't until late last night that I wanted something quirky on my nails and I remembered about the L.A colors Art Deco pens I picked up from the Poundstore earlier that day. So I went back to my nail station and got the white pen and just let my brain do the painting.
This is what I came up with. Please excuse the state of them though! I went in the shower with what I thought were dry nails, and they started to smear a little. So yeah, these are currently what I'm sporting on my nails.



2 comments:

  1. You need some polish drying drops! .....maybe you'll get one in a swap one day.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, I wonder :P
    I wish it would come soooner! haha. I'm like a kid on christmas eve

    ReplyDelete