Thursday 20 October 2011

NOTD: Bows & Stripes

Please excuse the writing on my fingers, they're my tattoos.
I realise I've been a bit MIA when it comes to blogging, and I apologise for that. But I am nearing 50 followers! And there are still 12 days until the release of the Beetlejuice Collection from Models Own. Can we do it?
Anyway, I thought I would end the absence with a little NOTD post. I got inspiration to do this from a YouTube video (I can't remember for the life of me the name, sorry!) and it's a simple(ish) design to do. I say simple-ish because if you're like me and SUCK at doing bows, then it's a bit harder to master, but I think I did an alright job, don't you?
The whole manicure was done with Models Own polishes; Base; Purple Ash, White; Snow White, Black; Nail Art pen, Bow; Lilac Dream. Unfortunately, my nails no longer are like this :(. As I've accidentally smudged 3 of my fingers (after they'd had 20 minutes drying time!) NOT HAPPY.

However, as my birthday is coming up, I have requested I get a Konad stamping kit, and made sure that my parents are aware this is HIGHLY ranked in what I want. Let's hope they get the message!

I'm currently rummaging through my collection to find some dupes, so be on the look out for those! And ALSO I'll be posting my Winter Nail Trends asap. So keep an eye out for those!

Ciao for now


2 comments:

  1. So cute!!!! Is the bow freehand????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou ^.^ and yeah they are, i'm getting better at them! haha

    ReplyDelete