Monday 22 April 2013

Press Release: Sequin Nail Effects

Hi ladies! Yes, you see right, Mr Mero has done it again! Just last week we saw the release of some Nail Art Pens, and now I'm being told about more Nail Paint releases! This is just a little teaser before BarryM release their Summer launches on June 5th (Superdrug) and June 12th (Boots), I'm super excited to see what they're going to bring out next! Until then, here is a sneak peek of the 3 brand new Sequin Nail Effects, launching on hot spots (this is PR slang for the top of the display shelf where the new launches are shown, did you know?! I didn't) around the UK on May 8th for just £3.99 each!


BarryM Sequin Nail Effects in Black


BarryM Sequin Nail Effects in Pink


BarryM Sequin Nail Effects in White

"Add a textured sparkle to your nails with new Sequin Nail Effects!  The rich formula packed densely with sequin specs is the perfect way to create a dramatic 3D effect on your nails"

Now I don't know about you, but I'm looking forward to getting my hands on these and see how they look o the nail. In the bottle they have an indie look to them, don't you think? I do, however, think the Black looks very similar to the Black and Gold glitter they brought out not that long ago! I'll hopefully have swatches of these coming very soon!

6 comments:

  1. They look very indie. The black does look like Gold Mine to me but slightly larger glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love! Will definitely be getting the pink one and the white one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh these look lovely! Definitely agree they have a look of indie about them.

    Jesss xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. will def get pink and white, the black one looks too much like gold mine. the white one reminds me of its a trapeze and the pink is like revlon girl, both twice the price of barry m!

    ReplyDelete