Tuesday 23 April 2013

Swatch: Essence - Mr & Mrs Glitter

Hi ladies! I was browsing through my swatch folder earlier and came across this unpublished swatch of Essence - Mr & Mrs Glitter which I picked up on my last Sally Magpies order. Mr & Mrs Glitter is part of the Special Effect topper collection and is a combination of large Black, Gold and Teal hexagonal glitter in a clear base. The glitter is a little sparse and does need some manipulation when placing on the nail, but that's to be expected with larger glitters. I applied Mr & Mrs Glitter over Bondi - Uptown Girl without a top coat.



As I mentioned above, Mr & Mrs Glitter, as well as lots of other Essence goodies are now available in the UK from Sally Magpies priced between £2.50 - £3.50!  It's just a quick post today ladies, I've been so busy with work lately I've had no time or energy for swatching, but I promise you, I will be back in full swing in May!

4 comments:

  1. Wow the glitter is so chunky and nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful combination

    kiss

    Seferys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, those are so fun. I've been meaning to try out "bigger" glitter coats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. satta king
    satta king You can also calculate the current value of your bonds on this site.

    ReplyDelete