Tuesday 3 April 2012

Swatch: GOSH - Metallic Blue

Hi ladies! I have another swatch post for you today in the form of GOSH - Metallic Blue. This is another GOSH polish I found in the clearance bin in my local Superdrug for £2! I'd heard it was good for stamping with, which I am yet to try, but I thought the colour itself was beautiful too. Metallic Blue is well, blue. In natural lighting it shows undertones of silver, but when in direct sunlight, the blue is a lot more prominent. It dries to a foil finish and is almost reflective which I think adds to the overall beauty of the polish! Unfortunately, I think this polish is discontinued, but if you have a Superdrug local to you, I suggest going to take a look in the clearance (if they have one) and see if you can find more gems like this! The only downside to clearance polishes are the HUGE stickers they attach to them, absolute nightmare to get off I tell you!

Natural Light
Direct Sunlight
It's fair to say I'm a pretty big fan of GOSH and their formula, they're really pigmented and dry in a reasonable amount of time, there's nothing I hate more than polishes that need a lot of coats and also take ages to dry! But doesn't everyone?

3 comments:

  1. Lovely metallic! I agree that polishes that take a long time to dry are really aggravating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way this looks!
    It seems slightly frosty, but you applied it PERFECTLY. I'd love to use this one as a base for some stamping~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Exah! I'll have to give it a try sometime :)

    ReplyDelete