Monday 2 April 2012

Swatch: Butter London - The Black Knight

Hi ladies! I know I haven't actually posted a swatch in a while, truth is I was going to take a hiatus, but I missed it a lot! So I'm back with a vengeance and I WILL post more frequently, I promise. I'm also going for a new layout with my posts, I want to make it a lot simpler to read and also shorter. When I have my photos to the left and text next to it, I feel obliged to fill the entire space with words, but sometimes I don't even have that much to talk about. Anyway, enough rambling, let's get into the post.

Today I have for you another newcomer to my blog, Butter London! The Black Knight was one of the polishes I was sent by Emily in a mini swap package after I moaned how much I've been lusting after it! The Black Knight is a sheer, black base packed with blue, red, pink and purple glitter. To save time and polish, I layered 2 coats of The Black Knight over Essie - Licorice. I didn't have too many problems with the application, I did notice the glitter clump in a couple places, but I think that was a lot to do with the amount of polish I had on my brush!

Crappy bottle shot.

Natural Daylight (excuse the nasty cuticle disaster & shoddy clean up!)
Direct Sunlight
You can purchase Butter London directly from their website for £12 each as well as various on line retailers such as BeautyBooth, Naturismo for £9.60 and even Boots for £10 each!

4 comments:

  1. Amanda Faulkner2 April 2012 at 05:41

    That polish is gorgeous! But to be honest, I think half of my enjoyment of it is all the Monty Python that runs through my head. :) "You get back here! I'll bite your leg off!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love it!! It's so nice. £10 MY GOD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the only Butter London in my stash because someone sent it to me. It looks great on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is one of my fave Butter London!! pretty!!

    ReplyDelete