Saturday 14 April 2012

Swatch: Sinful Colors - Nail Junkie

Hi ladies! So yesterday I showed you Essie - Sew Psyched and told you that I had a lovely layering combo to show you, well here it is! This is one of the first Sinful Colors polishes I got, courtesy of Emily, in our previous swap. Nail Junkie is a sheer, teal base jelly packed with different sized gold, teal, green and silver with a hint of flakes too! I think it's absolutely stunning in the bottle and looks just as good on the nail. I'm yet to wear this alone, so I can't tell you how many coats it would take for full opacity, but I can tell you this is one coat over Sew Psyched!

Bottle Shot
Label Shot
Natural Lighting
Direct Sunlight

You can now purchase Sinful Colors in the UK! They retail for £2.99 and are available here the colours are limited, but you can always ask a US girl nicely if they can get the ones you want! What are your thoughts on Sinful Colors? Do you have any recommendations that I should try out? Let me know!

8 comments:

  1. omggg droolllsss!! I love it Rach!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Sinful Colors and always end up grabbing so many when they're on sale. I don't know why I keep talking myself out of this one.... It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really, UK?! Going to check if they ship internationally! :D I just love nail junkie, gorgeous!!

    Kisses**
    Cristina
    http://theclockwisenailpolish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I need to get this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two of my oldies but goodies from Sinful Colors are, I Love You and Daddy's Girl. Both are a beautiful dark purple, both a bit of a duochrome and def glitterific! I don't know if they're still in the collection but if you can find them- I can almost promise you'll love them. Also, if you're into Greens: San Francisco... it's super pretty in a darker kelly green/glitter kind of way. Let me know if you'd like to see swatches :) xo, E. http://manicuriously.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete