Saturday 7 April 2012

Swatch: GOSH - Flamingo

Hi ladies! I have a super quick post today to show you another one of my GOSH polishes in the shade Flamingo. Flamingo is a bright pink jelly polish which is opaque in 2 coats. I picked this polish up in the 3 for 2 on GOSH products about a month or two ago.

Bottle shot
Label shot
Natural Lighting
Direct Sunlight
Direct Sunlight (more colour accurate)
GOSH polishes are available for £5 each at Superdrug, they are still currently 3 for 2 too! This colour is going to be one of my Summer faves that's for sure! What are your favourite GOSH polishes? Have you tried the brand yet?

5 comments:

  1. Yay, I also bought it using the 3 for 2 deal earlier, just haven't come round to try it yet! But sure it looks very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks absolutely amazing on you!!! I love this color.

    ReplyDelete