Thursday 19 April 2012

Swatch: OPI - Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow (Suede)

Hi ladies! I have another one of my OPI Suede polishes for you today, in the form of Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow. It seems to be a common theme amongst OPI Suede polishes looking nothing like their original counterparts and Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow is no exception to that rule. Originally released in the 'La Coleccion De España' of Autumn 2009 as an almost black, army green creme (which can be seen here); Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow (Suede) couldn't be any further away from it's original as a stunning Emerald Green matte packed with tiny, Silver, foil like shimmer.

Label Shot
Indoor, No Flash
Indoor, No Flash
Of course, like all my other Suede posts, I had to add a topcoat! Here it is with one coat of China Glaze - No Chip Topcoat.

Indoor, No Flash
Indoor, No Flash
Indoor, No Flash
How freaking amazing does it look with a Top Coat on?! It looks like it's almost radioactive, Superman thinks Kryptonite is his weakness...he clearly never came into contact with this stunner. I was so completely taken with this polish that it graced my nails for 4 whole days! Since I change up my nails daily, sometimes even multiple times a day (especially when swatching), this is an accomplishment. I even stopped my 'swatchfest' although I was only 3 polishes in.

What do you think to OPI's Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow (Suede)? I bet you've all gone and added this to your 'must have or I'll die' list, right?!

11 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS! I love it matte and shiny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is STUNNING without the top coat but add the top coat and holy my goodness!! gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how amazing it looks with top coat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's amazing. I especially like the silky look of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. *gasp* I have to find this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it with the top coat on. I'm not to impressed by matt looking polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it matt but it' s so much more interesting with topcoat! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! This does looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok so I NEED OPI's Suede now! lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE this colour!! It is so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete