Saturday 30 June 2012

Nail Art: A Random Post

Hi ladies! I haven't really got any swatches to show you at the moment, since I've been SO busy lately, I haven't even had the time to swatch and even when I did have a couple hours spare, the weather has been so terrible I didn't want to do it anyway, ahhhh British summer weather...I do, however, have a quick 'Nail Art' post to show you that I wore on my nails last week. I'm not really sure what to call it, I've heard them being called 'Geometric' so, I suppose, that is what they are.
For the mani, I used China Glaze; Sea Spray (from the Anchors Away collection) and Light As Air (from the Up & Away collection) and Collection 2000; Candy Floss.


I didn't want to go too bright with the colours, so I kept it simple with cute pastels. I thought these went really well together, although I wish I had chosen a slightly darker shade of pastel purple. 

Here is the finished mani, you'll have to excuse the dodgey clean up, I made the mistake of painting the middle colour first, instead of going from bottom to top. Whoops, rookie mistake!


What do you ladies think? Sorry this is such a short post! I will hopefully be back to posting some regular swatches soon!

12 comments:

  1. Ohh I love pastel nail art :-) It's just so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors you used! It's so delicate and pretty but still kind of edgy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just tried it last week and made the same 'mistake' :-) it turned out pretty, love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is really cute! Love the colours you used :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Que lindo!
    Amei.
    realmente uma graça!!!


    Bjs

    www.useihoje.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome nail art...I love nail color and beautiful design..Will try this soon,. with some other shiny color.
    Cosmetic Surgery India

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your nail art very nice and looking so beautiful...will try this soon. thank you for this post.
    Spine surgery India & Neuro surgery India

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this nail color combination looking so nice decent. I dont like Dark nail paint , this kind light color is very good.
    Oncology & Cancer Surgery India

    ReplyDelete