Monday 10 September 2012

Challenge: Day 10 - Gradient Nails


Hi ladies! We're officially 1/3 of our way through the challenge! How are you all doing? I'm loving looking through the inlinkz posts and seeing all your amazing designs! So Day 10 brings us to Gradient Nails, now call me a total newbie, but I have NEVER done a gradient nail before, shocking I know. So a couple Youtube videos later, I was ready to take on the challenge. I started off with 2 coats of OPI - My Boyfriend Scales Walls then using a make-up sponge, I painted stripes of Essie - Fear Or Desire, Essie - Off The Shoulder and NYC - Lexington Yellow on to the sponge and patted it all over my nails.



What do you think to my first Gradient attempt? I'm actually pretty pleased with how it turned out! Remember to add your link to the inlinkz form below so I can browse your entries for Day 10 too! For those of you wanting to add the inlinkz to your own posts, click here to be taken to the google doc with everything you'll need for the next 30 days!



13 comments:

  1. gorgeous colour combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah its damn good for first attempt.. see my post for how many disasters i did..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Love the colors you picked :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty! Reminds me of rainbow sherbet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color combo you used, very cute, sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are lovely remind me of summer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was my first time doing a gradient too!

    I think your nails turned out great! They remind me of a summery drink, like strawberry lemonade. Mmmm. :9

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your first gradient. Very refreshing, it gave me a summer feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your first gradient. Very refreshing, it gave me a summer feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really love the hint of orange in this.

    ReplyDelete