Friday 3 February 2012

Models Own - Peacock Green & Announcement!

It's currently 3:15am and I'm not in the slightest bit tired, so I thought I would do a little swatch post.
This is Models Own - Peacock Green, I've actually had this polish for absolutely ages and it's just been sitting in my stash ever since I first wore it almost a year ago. I forgot how gorgeous it actually is! Peacock Green is a pearlescent Emerald Green with Teal shimmer, but in certain lights it looks more Teal with Emerald Green shimmer. I would have had more swatches for you of this colour, but almost every picture I took, once uploaded was blurry....annoyed wasn't the word. The picture is 3 coats, but you can get away with applying two.
I've definitely fallen back in love with this colour, and will probably be wearing it again soon. What's your favourite Models Own polish?
Also, for you International Ladies who find it hard to get your hands on Models Own; I'm currently putting together a big order for some of my International friends who want some polishes. The more people who want polishes, the cheaper your order will be! There's also a 10% off discount at the moment for the website. I'm able to ship them to you a lot cheaper than it would be if you ordered directly from the site, if you're interested send me an email at polishedcriminails@gmail.com with the polishes you'd like and where you're from and I will email you with a total cost for your order.

9 comments:

  1. Do you know how much shipping would be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely polish i love models own!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Depending on where you are, the EU for 3 polishes is about £2/£3 and the US is roughly £4/5

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am most likely interested! :) When would you need to know the polishes?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm getting the list together now, so I know exactly how much each order will be for each person, are you following my facebook page? If so I will add you to my personal account so it's easier to talk :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I believe I am. It's Kirsten Bly. Oh and I am in the US.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Added, if you'd be able to go on chat, I'd appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This colour is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete