Thursday 9 February 2012

Models Own - Dream Stream

I have a brand new Models Own polish for you today from their Spring/Summer collection. I haven't actually seen any swatches of this in the blogesphere yet, so I hope I can give you a good review!
I actually received this for free as it was sent wrong with my Models Own Group Order. I ordered Blue Lagoon but was sent this instead and when I contacted Models Own about this, they told me to keep this polish and they will send out the correct one. How awesome is that?
Dream Stream is a gorgeous Cyan Blue polish with Light Blue micro shimmer, it reminds me of the ocean (not the kind you see in Britain, that's for sure) or pool water. I actually don't have anything like this in my collection, so I'm over the moon that it was wrongly sent to me!
This isn't actually on the Models Own Website yet, but I know it's available from ASOS.com. The swatch was 3 coats, the nail line was still slightly visible so 4 is possibly preferred.

11 comments:

  1. dupont.benedicte.f.j9 February 2012 at 18:15

    Yay! I'm glad they made a mistake! XD
    This is a reward for our group order ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg beautiful =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely! See, Karma really does exist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hellowsz!
    Its actually super cute!
    See.. you won something! yey!
    Thanks for beeing so sweettt :D
    Hugz*
    B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knoww :D
    No worries, anything for my polish BFFs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I LOVE that color! So freakin pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's really nice of them to let you keep it! It's a gorgeous colour. Looks perfect for summer. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a great blue!! It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll definitely be wearing it this summer. Even it's the perfect comprimise of light/dark. I'm more fall/winter colours than spring/summer.

    ReplyDelete