Saturday 2 March 2013

BLOG SALE!!!!



Hi ladies! Just a quick post to let you know I'm having a blog sale. Since it's night here in the UK I haven't photographed the polishes yet, I will try and get those done tomorrow. So for the time being I have listed them all in a google doc.


I'm sure you've all heard about the Royal Mail nail polish ban, but I have successfully sent international mail since the ban was enforced and have had no packages being destroyed. However, if you are ordering internationally, please be aware that this is at your own risk and I cannot be responsible for destroyed items.


CLICK HERE TO BE TAKEN TO THE SALE PAGE

4 comments:

  1. Hi how much will postage be, I am in the uk?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi how much will postage be, I am in the uk?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It says at the side of the list, £2.50 for the first item and 25p for each additional item :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. satta king
    satta king If you have appliances that are not in use, keep them unplugged until you need them.

    ReplyDelete