Saturday 9 March 2013

Swatch: A England - Tristam & Saint George

Hi ladies! You may notice a drastic change in my nail length, that's because I've had these sitting in my 'to post' pile for a while and never gotten around to it. Since March has turned into a little 'holo' month so far, I thought I may as well continue that trend and have a clear out at the same time. 





Saint George is a gorgeous Emerald Green scattered holo. I love A England polishes, they're so easy to apply and have some serious staying power as well as a wow factor. I applied 2 coats of Saint George without a base/top coat.





 Tristam is a deep Purple a scattered holo with leanings towards Blue. I applied 2 coats of Tristam without a base/top coat.


5 comments:

  1. Absolutely lovely swatches, I hear nothing but good things about them. Think I need to get some myself. Tristam looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are both lovely two of my favorite nail polishes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally in love with St. George, he's soooo handsome! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Want To Know About Green Energy? Read On

    Did you know that green energy can help you to pay less for your electric and gas bills? You can also use less money in cleaning products. play bazaar satta king

    ReplyDelete