Monday 18 March 2013

Swatch: My OPI - Euro-Centrale Picks

Hi ladies! I've had these swatches sat on my computer for a couple weeks now and I haven't gotten around to posting them, which explains why my nails look a little shorter than they do now. When I saw the PR photos of the Euro-Centrale collection, I automatically knew I wanted all the Blues/Purples in the collection, so when I saw them at Professional Beauty, I didn't hesitate to pick them up. To my surprise, once I saw swatches cropping up online, I really liked the Pink in the collection, and as you can see, I also picked that one up too.


As always, the formula with the Euro-Centrale polishes were flawless. I had no issues with application besides slight patches on some first coats, but that was easily rectified. All the photos you see below are taken without a base/top coat inside of my lightbox, using only natural lighting (no lamps were used) I tried to make all as colour accurate as possible, but I do have a love/hate relationship with my camera when it comes to colour accuracy. 
Since there are quite a few photos, I took the liberty of adding a jump break.




You're Such A Budapest is a Periwinkle-Purple creme with the most subtle Silver shimmer. So subtle I didn't even realise there was a shimmer until I stumbled upon it by accident! This was the polish that I found to be the most sheer out of the ones I have, it was really patchy on the first coat but evened out with the second. I applied 3 coats for the photo above.



Can't Find My Czechbook is the most perfect Aqua Blue creme, there's no hints of Green to be seen in this polish, it's so pure and reminds me of the pool water you see in the holiday brochures. This was the first polish to make my wish list from the collection and it didn't disappoint! The photos are 2 coats of Can't Find My Czechbook.



Suzi's Hungary Again! is a Coral leaning medium toned Pink creme. There's nothing about this colour that doesn't scream Summer. As always, my camera has toned down it's true vibrant nature but believe me, it really is a stunning bright polish. I applied 3 coats of Suzi's Hungary Again in the photos above.



OPI...Eurso Euro is an amazing Indigo crelly. I say crelly because it's not really a creme but not a jelly either. This was a little on the thin side, but nothing too extreme. I applied 2 coats of OPI...Eurso Euro for the photos above.



I Saw...You Saw...We Saw...Warsaw is a deep Blue creme. What is it with OPI and their ellipses and their ridiculously long names? There's only so much you can fit on a polish bottle right? Nevertheless I really like this shade, but aren't too sure what it has to do in a season filled with Pastels and Brights? I applied 2 coats of I Saw...You Saw...We Saw...Warsaw for the photos above.



Vant To Bite My Neck? is a deep Eggplant creme. Like I Saw...You Saw...We Saw...Warsaw, I have no idea why this particular shade is in a Spring/Summer collection. This, to me, is more a colder month kinda shade. Luckily for me, living in the always never sunny England, there's plenty of cold months to sport this shade. I applied 2 coats of Vant To Bite My Neck? for the photos above.





Polka.com is the polish I was MOST excited about in this collection. A stunning combination of Pink, Purple and Aqua hex glitter and smaller Purple and Pink glitter. It's as if someone took Can't Find My Czechbook, You're Such A Budapest and Suzi's Hungary Again! turned them into glitter, and put them into a clear base. You can see 1 coat of Polka.com layered over Can't Find My Czechbook, You're Such A Budapest, OPI...Eurso Euro and Vant To Bite My Neck? in the photos above.

That concludes my picks from the OPI - Euro-Centrale collection for Spring/Summer 2013. I'm sure you're all sick to the back teeth of seeing these swatches now, but here's my 2 cents for what it's worth! Do you own any of this collection or are you simply biding your time before you snatch them up?

4 comments:

  1. I like Polka.com over Can't Find my Czechbook. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty swatches :)
    The only one I have from this collection is Suzi's Hungary Again but I might get Polka.com and I'm kinda on the fence with Can't Find My Czechbook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. satta king
    satta king The higher the risk, the bigger the potential gain, but also the greater chance of taking a loss.

    ReplyDelete