Wednesday 20 March 2013

Swatch: Catrice - I'm Dynamite

Hi ladies! Just a quick swatch to show you today of I'm Dynamite by Catrice. If you're in the UK and aren't aware, Sally Magpies are now carrying Essence and Catrice polishes! Catrice are priced at £4 for their regular line and Essence is £2.75 for their regular line! This is the first place I've ever seen Essence/Catrice available in the UK and for such a good price!



I'm Dynamite is a mixture of medium/small Blue toned Silver hex glitter in a clear base. The glitter looks slightly taco'd in the photo, but I can assure you it's just due to the way the light hit the glitter, they all lay perfectly flat in real time. I layered 1 coat of I'm Dynamite over Sation - Suede Shoes, which is where the micro-shimmer you can see comes from, this is not part of I'm Dynamite.


5 comments:

  1. such a gorgeous polish- looks like dribblets of silver water on your nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty.
    Thanks for the tip about where to get them in the UK. I've always wanted to try both brands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really good swatch, I've passed this a few times and not picked it up but it looks gorgeous over blue. Glad you guys can get Essence & Catrice now (so expensive though - double the price they are in Ireland)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I've used this nail polish for my nail art :)
    It's a great result!

    http://nail-overtherainbow2013.blogspot.it/
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_TxOFSif_M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Then factor in the amount of time needed to see a gain and also consider the risk factor. play bazaar satta king

    ReplyDelete