Tuesday 12 March 2013

NOTD: My First Glitter Gradient & New Blog Layout

Hi ladies! You may notice Polished Criminails has had a little make over. It's been a long time coming, and I'm not 100% happy with the layout as it is at the moment but since I received my brand new customised blog banner from the amazingly talented Gia from Lovely Serendipity yesterday, I needed a new layout to match! I'm still getting used to using X-Large pictures on my blog, to me they seem a little too big, but I'm sure as time goes on I will get used to that!

To celebrate my new banner and layout I thought I would also match my first post with the colour scheme by attempting my first ever glitter gradient! I started out with a base of Headline Colours - Poolside Party* (collection post coming soon) and used China Glaze - Lorelei's Tiara* for the gradient. I smoothed everything over with Eye Candy London - Gel Wrap Top Coat*! I'm really happy with how everything turned out, especially since this was my first ever attempt at a glitter gradient! Enough talk...let's see the finished result!




What do you think to my brand new layout and my first attempt at a glitter gradient? I love the way the colours work together! Stay tuned for some upcoming posts including the brand new Spring/Summer Collection from Headline Colours, formerly known as Killer Colours, Nails Inc Leather Effect in Noho and some swatch spam from Sation, Catrice and Essence!


The product(s) in this post that are marked with a (*) have been sent to me by the company or their PR team for my honest review.

9 comments:

  1. I love the shade of blue you chose, it matches your blog banners so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this mani!! It's really pretty! Your new header is AMAZING!!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Combination of the polishes is awesome! And love your layout, very stylish and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I like it!!! Both your glitter gradient and your new layout!!
    Pics look AWESOME now!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like Lorelei's Tiara is such a versatile polish haha, love this combo <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous mani and I really love your new banner!! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. satta king
    satta king You just need to put the advice from this article to use. You will be pleased with all that you have done.

    ReplyDelete