Tuesday 4 September 2012

Challenge: Day 4 - Green Nails


Hi ladies! We're back for Day 4 which brings us to Green Nails! For today's mani I started out with 3 coats of Catrice - Sold Out Forever (2nd Edition) as my base then using striping tape, sectioned off my nails into diamonds. To fill the diamonds, I used; China Glaze - Laser Lime, Essie - Trophy Wife & Da Bush, Zoya - Zuza, OPI - Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow (Suede), Essence - Viva La Green and BarryM - Spring Green *phew*. I then topped it off with a coat of MASH Nails Matte Top Coat*.




You'll have to excuse the sorry looking cuticles, no matter what I try to do whether it's moisturising, trimming, oiling, the little bits of skin that polish loves to cling to, just won't disappear! Also, I can never get the removal process of striping tape perfect, I always manage to pull a little bit of polish away with me! How do you like my Day 4 mani? Remember to check out my fellow challengers posts below! For those of you wanting to add the inlinkz to your own posts, click here to be taken to the google doc with everything you'll need for the next 30 days!

Untrieds Used
Essie - Trophy Wife
Essie - Da Bush
Catrice - Sold Out Forever
Zoya - Zuza
Essence - Viva La Green

Products in this post marked with a (*) have been sent to me by the company or their PR for my honest review. For more information, please read my disclosure page!



12 comments:

  1. Woah! This must have been really time consuming! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! <3
      & not really, the hardest part was trying to get the striping tape in the right places, once they were on it was pretty fast :)

      Delete
    2. I would have fought with the striping tape! haha! You did a beautiful job!

      Delete
  2. This is very pretty. I love all the colors you used together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Striping tape always gives me cramps in my hands when I'm using it, it's so delicate lol.

    I love the way this looks though! I used zoya zuza for the green theme in a similar way for my mani... it's such a great green!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That gotta need a lot of patience great job

    ReplyDelete