Wednesday 13 June 2012

Nail Mail!

Hi ladies! I'm still here! Sorry I haven't been posting ANYTHING lately, I've been so busy with working and other things. The weather has also been miserable on my days off, or when I do get home from work, it's starting to get dull. I will try and get some done tomorrow, but don't hold it against me if I don't!
In the meantime, I thought I would show you some of the nail mail I have received over the last week, although the majority of these were delivered today/yesterday! Let's jump straight into it shall we?

Nails Inc polishes - Princes Arcade, Jubilee, Colville Mews & The Icons mini set.

Nails Inc 'Lucky Dip' order

Harlow & Co order!

Catrice polishes from my swap with the lovely Karine from Nailderella!
Unfortunately, one didn't survive the journey! :(

Some samples I received from Polish + Plus - full review/swatches & details coming soon!

My Dandy Nails order!

My Giveaway win from The Holographic Hussy!!!

I looove all my new pretties! & I can't wait to show you some swatches, sorry again for the short post, but with all those gorgeous polishes, who wants to read words?!

8 comments:

  1. There it is, Pride! I knew it :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're lucky dip was way better than mine! I got crappy ones :( but I guess that's what you get for £15 ha! Nice haul though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, we got the same lucky dip =) I wish I'd had the money to get a bigger order as I really want the Icon mini's xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is exactly why I invested in a lightbox. Trying to take polish pics in the winter was sheer hell!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really excited to see swatches! Sorry to hear about the ruined bottle :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to get mail like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can´t wait to see the swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to see the Polish + Plus swatches. Fab haul, well jel!

    ReplyDelete