Saturday 23 June 2012

Swatch: China Glaze - Tronica Collection (part 2) PIC HEAVY

Edit: I planned to post this on Thursday, but thanks to the huge thunderstorm, mentioned below, mid way through writing this, we had a 6 hour power cut....awesome.
Hi ladies! There's a huge thunder storm going on right now and as I type this I am praying that I can get this done, or even saved before there is another power outage. Cross your fingers!

So a couple of days ago I showed you Part One of the Tronica collection, and as promised, here is the second half of that post. All of the photos below were taken without a Base/Top coat! Let's just jump straight in to the swatches, shall we?




SWATCHES AFTER THE JUMP





Label Shot

Natural Light

Direct Sunlight


Electra Magenta is a Magenta, scattered holo polish. This is probably the polish with the most noticeable holographic particles as well as being the most pigmented too. If applied correctly, you will only need one coat for full coverage, but for the purpose of the photos, I applied two.

Label Shot

Natural Light

Natural Light


Gamer Glam is a Lavender Purple, Scattered holo polish. This is another polish that has a lot more noticeable holographic particles when compared to others in the collection, but again it applied a little streaky with the first coat, but evened out with the second. The photos above are 3 coats of Gamer Glam.

Label Shot

Natural Light

Direct Sunlight


Virtual Violet is a Dark Purple, Scattered holo polish. Similar to LOL from the OMG collection, but without the linear holographic that LOL has. Again, this was almost a one coater, but there were still some Visible Nail Lines 'VNL', those disappeared with the application of the second coat. The photos above are 2 coats of Virtual Violet.

Label Shot

Natural Light

Direct Sunlight

Techno Teal is a dark Teal, scattered holo polish. This is probably my favourite from the Tronica collection, I mean c'mon, it's stunning! I did have a little trouble with the application of Techno Teal as my brush was a little bit frayed but nothing major. Like Virtual Violet, I had some slightly visible nail lines with the first coat, but those disappeared with the second coat. The photos above are 2 coats of Techno Teal.

Label Shot

Natural Light

Direct Sunlight

High Def is an Indigo Blue, scattered holo polish. This was a little streaky with the first coat but evened out nicely with the second coat. For the photos, I used 3 coats of High Def for full opacity.


So there you have 10 shades from the Tronica collection, to see part 1 click here. Again, I'd like to thank the lovely Gina from My Dirty Little Obsessions for getting these for me! Out of all the polishes I have shown you, which is your favourite Tronica? For me, it's a toss up between Electra Magenta and Techno Teal!

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous polishes. I have a few of these and I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all so awesome! I love Techno Teal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Techno teal is also my favourite one of this collection. It looks better on you than on me though :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Electra Magenta and Techno Teal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome swatches!

    ReplyDelete