Tuesday 5 June 2012

Swatch: eye CANDY - Tickle Your Fancy

Hi ladies, I have another eye CANDY polish to show you today in the form of Tickle Your Fancy. Tickle Your Fancy is a red-toned Fuchsia base infused with tiny Magenta shimmer. The application on this was perfect, it had full opacity in one coat! I did use two for the photos, just because one coat polishes don't sit right with me (as I've mentioned before) without a top coat. As you can see, even without a top coat, it's got a super glossy finish, which I love, except when trying to take photos and all you see is reflection!

Label Shot

Indoors, Natural Light

Direct Sunlight

What are your thoughts on Tickle Your Fancy? I currently have this on my toes, since it's so Summer appropriate, although you wouldn't think it's Summer right now in the UK! Have any UK ladies have tried eye CANDY polishes yet? If so, which shade(s) do you own? For my international ladies, make sure you enter my eye CANDY giveaway for your chance to own three polishes for yourself!



3 comments:

  1. I love it!! Such a gorgeous color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an amazing color! I have so much trouble with reds because I hate getting two colors that are similar, but this is completely different from anything I've ever owned. I love how it's opaque, but almost in a translucent way. I look forward to adding this to my collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! What a beautiful shade!

    ReplyDelete