Monday 4 June 2012

Swatch: GOSH - Silky Mint

Hi ladies! I have a swatch post for you today that has been sitting in my 'to post' folder for the longest time now, so I think it's about time I let it have it's moment in the spotlight, don't you? Silky Mint is a medium toned, Mint Green creme. Released in the Fall 2010 collection, it's definitely a lot more suited to Spring than to Fall, in my opinion anyway. As with most GOSH polishes I have used, Silky Mint went on without any issues and was opaque in 2 coats. I used 3 coats for the photos below without a top coat.


Label Shot

Indoors, Natural Light

Natural Light

Direct Sunlight

I believe Silky Mint has been discontinued, but you can find it on eBay for below UK retail price. What are your thoughts on Silky Mint? Do you agree that it's more suited to Spring than Fall?

5 comments: