Monday 25 June 2012

Swatch: Polish + Plus - Love Like Rockets!

Hi ladies! Today, I have for you Love Like Rockets by Polish + Plus. Polish + Plus is a new Indie brand on the scene and the creator, Christina, was kind enough to send me a couple of her polishes for review. I instantly fell in love with 'Love Like Rockets' when I saw it and was ecstatic when she said she will be sending me it!

Love Like Rockets is a Clear Based polish packed full of Silver Holographic glitter with Red, Heart-shaped glitters. Now if you've ever dealt with 'shape' glitters in a polish before, you'll know how hard it is to get them on to the brush without spending ages trying to fish them out, but with Love Like Rockets it's so packed with Heart glitters that you don't even have to fish them out! BONUS. I didn't have any trouble with the application, it all seemed to go on without issues. Drying time was also spot on! Below is 1 coat of Polish + Plus - Love Like Rockets over Essie - Licorice.

Bottle Shot

Macro

Indoors, Natural Light
Indoors, Natural Light
I then wanted to see how it would look Matted, so I used one coat of MASH - Matte Top Coat for the photos below.

Indoors, Natural Light

Indoors, Natural Light

Indoors, Natural Light

How cute is this polish? As you can see from new releases from various brands (indie or main stream) Heart glitter polishes are currently the 'in' thing, but this one really is amazing in the fact you don't have to fish around for the glitters! Polish + Plus is available to buy HERE for $4 each, unfortunately they're only available for purchase in mini sizes right now (1/8 fl oz ; roughly 4ml) as she is waiting for full size bottles to arrive. What are your thoughts on Love Like Rockets? Do you see yourself purchasing it any time soon?

6 comments:

  1. This is lovely, I love the hearts :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is beautiful! It's great that the hearts come out really easily!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's super cute! I love it mattified!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure why but this mani reminds me of playing cards! Ace of Hearts to be exact! I love it!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omgz Omgz Rach! That is dazzzlinggg!

    ReplyDelete