Friday 1 June 2012

Swatch: Ozotic - 515

Hi ladies! You know what I realised, there's hardly ANY Holographic polish swatches on my blog! Outrageous I know! Well, I thought I would change that and what better way to do so than with one of the most beautiful holographic polishes I have EVER experienced?! Some of you may have heard, Ozotic are discontinuing their 500 range, due to a lack of ingredients needed for the polishes. Since I didn't own any Ozotic, but I had heard nothing but praise, I knew I had to get a couple of their Holographic polishes before it was too late (and before their price triples on eBay). 515 is a beautiful, light Blue, linear holographic polish. For the photos below I used 3 coats for full opacity without a base/top coat. The formula was amazing, it went on smoothly and there was no balding or streaking, even with the first coat, which is common amongst Holographic polishes. I was surprised by their staying power too, I had this on my nails for at least 3/4 days and there was hardly ANY tip wear and that was without a top coat! Anyway, enough rambling, onto the swatches!

Label Shot
Natural Light
Direct Sunlight

How stunning is this polish?! It reminds me of a Swimming Pool, except with Holographic particles in it! I believe the Ozotic 500 line is still available from retailers like Harlow & Co. & Llarowe, but I'm not sure how long they will be around for! So get them whilst you still can!!

8 comments:

  1. I cant believe you postponed this swatch! Outrageous!!! Loved loved loved!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a stunningly unique blue holo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This holo does look stunning! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this one and its on its way to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! Why didn't I buy this one when I placed my order at Llarowe?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that's gorgeous! I don't have this one but I want it now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So amazing. The bottle is cute, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW. this looks amazing on your nails! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete