Friday 19 October 2012

Swatch Series: OPI - Skyfall Collection

Hi ladies! I'm back again today with Golden Eye and one of my favourite James Bond actors. As always, here's a bit of background!


The 17th James Bond film

Starring Pierce Brosnan as James Bond, Izabella Scorupco as Natalya Simonova, Famke Janssen as Xenia Onatopp, Sean Bean as Alec Trevelyan (Agent 006). With Robbie Coltrane, Alan Cumming and Minnie Driver.
Directed by Martin Campbell. Screenplay by Bruce Feirstein. Theme song performed by Tina Turner, written by Bono and The Edge from U2



Release Dates: UK; 24 November 1995 (My fourth birthday! AWWW)



Now for the swatches!




Golden Eye is a clear base packed with Gold flakes. This can either be layered over another colour or worn alone. I chose to wear this alone for the swatches above. This is 3 coats of Golden Eye without a base/top coat.


We're 7 Days away from the Skyfall premiere and we have 7 polishes left since I now have The Man With The Golden Gun, which I will be showing on the last day of the Series! See you tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. This is probably what I'm really excited about the collection. My eBay purchase of the entire set was a total fail. I really need to get this collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Golden Eye is so gorgeous! I've only tried two O.P.I polishes, they were from the Nicki Minaj collection and to be honest I haven't actually used them that often.

    I love how everything has gone James Bond crazy at the moment!

    Charlotte xo
    charbuckss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That goldeneye is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete