Tuesday 16 October 2012

Swatch Series: OPI - Skyfall Collection


Hi ladies! Today I have the 4th instalment of my OPI Swatch Series with The Spy Who Loved Me. As always, here's a few bits of information about the movie.


The 10th James Bond film

Starring Roger Moore as James Bond, Barbara Bach (Mrs. Ringo Starr) as Anya Amasova, Caroline Munro as Naomi, Curt Jurgens as the villain, Stromberg and Richard Kiel as Jaws. Directed by Lewis Gilbert.
Generally considered to be Roger Moore's best Bond film.


Opening dates: U,K July 7, 1977; US, August 3, 1977.



On to the swatches!




The Spy Who Loved Me is a Bright Red with Orange undertones packed with Gold & Orange flecks. I used 2 coats of The Spy Who Loved Me for the photos above. I actually like this one more than I thought I would!
So there you have my 4th instalment of my Skyfall Swatch series, to see the previous posts and swatches, click the links below to be taken to the corresponding pages!





1 comment:

  1. I love the spy who loved me i think its really different to have orange flecks in a red polish!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete