Tuesday 9 October 2012

Swatch: Tough As Nails - Teal Me About It

Hi ladies! I recently received a few polishes from indie brand Tough As Nails, I've always been an admirer of Elizabeth's, the creators, polishes ever since I saw the 'Breakfast Combo' on a blog a couple months ago. However, as is the case with many indie polishes, she doesn't ship over to the UK as of yet, she is in the process of working out costs so us Brits/Europeans will be able to get our hands on her awesome polishes!
The polish I am going to show you today is called 'Teal Me About It' a clear base packed with various sized  Holographic & Teal hex glitters and large Teal diamond glitters. I had no issue with the application, it applied well with the 'dip and dab' method and dried quick to a none-gritty finish, for the photos below I have layered 2 coats of Teal Me About It over BarryM - Watermelon without a base or top coat.

Bottle Macro








You can purchase Teal Me About It along with a selection of other polishes directly from Tough As Nails etsy store for $9 for a 15ml bottle or $5.50 for a 7ml bottle, as I mentioned, Tough As Nails isn't currently available for purchase outside of the US and Canada, but be sure to keep an eye out on her Facebook and Twitter for updates on possible international shipping!



4 comments: