Thursday 25 October 2012

Swatch Series: OPI - Skyfall Collection


Note: I suck, this was supposed to be published yesterday! But for some unknown reason it didn't work.
Hi ladies! We've reached the end of the Skyfall Swatch Series! With the namesake of the collection, nonetheless. Skyfall is taking the nation, maybe even the world, with it's new theme song by the amazingly talented Adele, which is currently playing as I write this! Before I show you the swatches, I will present you with the poster, trailer and theme song of the movie, which is released in UK cinemas this Friday.


The 23rd James Bond film

Daniel CraigDaniel Craig...
Helen McCroryHelen McCrory...
Bérénice MarloheBérénice Marlohe...
Ben WhishawBen Whishaw...
Q
Ralph FiennesRalph Fiennes...
Javier BardemJavier Bardem...
Naomie HarrisNaomie Harris...
Judi DenchJudi Dench...
M


Opening dates: UK October 26, 2012; US November 9, 2012.



Now for the last time...the swatches!




Skyfall is a Burgundy creme polish that leans more towards Brown than Red. I really love this colour, I think it's the perfect shade for Autumn time and the changing of the seasons, without being too 'plain'. I used 2 coats of Skyfall without a base and top coat for the photos above.


So there you have my 12 swatches of the 12 Skyfall collection polishes! I hope you've enjoyed them and I plan to do more of these in the future, without the movie entries, of course! Which has been your favourite shade of the Skyfall collection? If you need a little memory jog, click here to see all of my swatches together!

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm your right so perfect for this time of year would even see you into christmas :)

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete