Sunday 21 October 2012

Swatch Series: OPI - Skyfall Collection



Hi ladies! We're almost at the end of my Skyfall Swatch Series! I hope you have been enjoying them and I apologise to those who have not. Today we have The World Is Not Enough, which has probably one of my all time favourite James Bond theme song, with the exception of Adele's Skyfall.


The 19th James Bond film

Starring Pierce Brosnan as James Bond, Sophie Marceau as Elektra King, Denise Richards as Dr. Christmas Jones, Robert Carlyle as the villain Renard, John Cleese as Q's assistant, Robbie Coltrane as Valentin Zukovsky.

Directed by Michael Apted. Screenplay by Neal Purvis, Robert Wade and Bruce Feirstein. Score by David Arnold, theme song by Garbage.



Opening dates: UK November 26, 1999; US November 19, 1999.



Now for the swatches!




The World Is Not Enough is a Brown base with Pink, Blue, Silver and Gold flecks. This is another one of my favourites from the collection, however it is very similar to GOSH - Galaxy. I applied 2 coats for the photos above without a base/top coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment